The sole of Punjab
Torr Punjabi is an effort to promote and sustain the rich heritage of Punjab in leather craft.
Taking inspiration from immortal legends of Sohni Mahiwal, Heer Ranjha, Sassi Pannu , we have tried to retain the essence of the unbridled punjabi spirit.
Having started modestly in 1954, TorrPunjabi has come a long way in the field of traditional punjabi footwear.Handcrafted with love and passion, each Torr Jutti is a unique masterpiece, capturing the quintessence of punjabiyat and imparting the valour, pride and grace of this beautiful cultured to the wearer.
We ensure that no compromise is made in quality while maintaining the highest standards, be it the leather or the accessories that adorn our Juttis.
We also carry the blessings of millions of happy customers we have already served through the years.
Torr Punjabi aims at becoming a household name all over the world, wherever Juttis are worn. This is to achieve our vision of providing employment to the skilled craftsman in the rural inter lands of Punjab.
- To attract the younger generation to continue the tradition & legacy of this craft.
- To preserve the rich heritage of Punjab in leather craft.
- To provide dignity of labour for the socially ostracized footwear craftsmen in Punjab.
- To provide a platform for research and innovation in this field taking cognizance of modern taste and customer feedback.
- Above all, giving wings to every wearer of The Torr Punjabi Jutti.